Sunday, January 12, 2020

The First Week of Journalism

About Me:

My name is Logan Helm-Williams, but I prefer to go by Logan Williams. I've been at LBCC for six terms now and I'm still undecided on my major. I have a strong interest in writing and I've taken the opportunity during my terms at LBCC to take several writing classes. I specifically enjoy fictional creative writing because of the creative freedom and the ability I have to incorporate my imagination into my pieces. I'm always trying to improve my writing, so I figured taking a course in journalism would be a fantastic way to broaden my knowledge about writing. I hope to learn as much as possible about journalism and, in the process, write a few good stories.


  • Interview Questions:
    • How many clubs are currently active on campus?
    • How many inactive clubs are there currently?
    • How often do students ask you about starting a new club or reviving an inactive club?
    • What are some circumstances that would cause a club to become inactive?
    • How would you say the recent club experience compares to previous years?
    • Do you think reviving more inactive clubs would improve the club experience and why?

  • Sources:
    • Heather Morijah
    • Mark Wiebe
    • The LBCC website

No comments:

Post a Comment